01 March 2016

My Exclusive Avery Interviews on Crime Watch Daily


Only for Crime Watch Daily, I sit down with two of Steven Avery’s children, twins Bill and Steven Jr., for their first-ever television interview about the man at the center of the controversial Netflix documentary, "Making A Murderer."






In this candid interview, the twins share what it's like living in the shadow of infamy and seeing their family tragedy become an American obsession.





"It sucks having everything out in the open like that. At the same point, it's good because a lot of people see a little bit of a bigger picture," shares Steven Jr.
"I just see him as a complete stranger. I know that he's my father, but I grew up without a father for so long that it just kind of feels like I don't have [one]," Bill tells Crime Watch Daily exclusively.
When asked the question everyone wants the answer to: "Do you think your father killed Teresa Halbach?," Bill shares exclusively, "No, I don't think he did." Adds Steven, Jr., "I have no idea. I mean...only one person can answer that and that is Teresa. But she can't answer it no more."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Premade Blog Theme by Designer Blogs