17 November 2015

Murderabilia Investigation | Crime Watch Daily




I investigate a disturbing yet thriving business called "Murderabilia": People buying and selling everything from autographs to paintings done by serial killers.
Even though the practice is legal, is it moral?
Do you think there should be restrictions on so-called "murderablia" sales?
This week my three part investigation into this market is aired on Crime Watch Daily. My inspiration to dive into this dark market was my own father writing to me with the request to sell his paintings from prison, which I declined. It did get me thinking about who would sell a serial killer's artwork? Then later I discovered more than just artwork is being sold.

PART 2:



PART 3:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Premade Blog Theme by Designer Blogs